Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in columns headings to check that all performance criteria have been covered.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- mark up the unit in a wiki format, ready to copy and paste into a wikispaces wiki page.
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you for 'Process customer complaints'? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBCMM301A, 'Process customer complaints'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Process customer complaints' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
- create a wordle tag cloud from the unit's elements, performance criteria and range statement, then capture the screen - ready to include as an image in your online course or handouts.
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Respond to complaints
1.1. Process customer complaints using effective communication in accordance with organisational procedures established under organisational policies, legislation or codes of practice
1.2. Obtain, document and review necessary reports relating to customer complaints
1.3. Make decisions about customer complaints, taking into account applicable legislation, organisational policies and codes
1.4. Negotiate resolution of the complaint and obtain agreement where possible
1.5. Maintain a register of complaints/disputes
1.6. Inform customer of the outcome of the investigation
2. Refer complaints
2.1. Identify complaints that require referral to other personnel or external bodies
2.2. Make referrals to appropriate personnel for follow-up in accordance with individual level of responsibility
2.3. Forward all documents and investigation reports
2.4. Follow-up appropriate personnel to gain prompt decisions
3. Exercise judgement to resolve customer service issues
3.1. Identify implications of issues for customer and organisation
3.2. Analyse, explain and negotiate appropriate options for resolution with customer
3.3. Propose viable options in accordance with appropriate legislative requirements and enterprise policies
3.4. Ensure matters for which a solution cannot be negotiated are referred to appropriate personnel